600 S. Broadway Street, Baltimore, MD 21231
For apartment leasing information, contact: 855-774-7591
Marketplace at Fells Point is the center of the Fells Point, a waterfront neighborhood, in southeast Baltimore in the 600 block of South Broadway.
Fells Point, home to some of the City’s best restaurants, nightlife and retail shops, originally established in 1763; currently possesses a unique, electic, urban presence; while retaining its maritime character and historical culture. In 2015, Marketplace at Fells Point wont the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Wavemaker Award. The annual Wavemaker Awards recognize outstanding local real estate development projects. Marketplace was selected for such characteristics as completeness, quality and sustainability. Retailers include: Unleashed by Petco, Broadway Nai Spa, Mattress Discounters, Sammy’s Enoteca, Kippo Ramen and Wells Fargo.
• ADT 12,000+ on Fleet Street
• Within walking distance of the Inner Harbor, Little Italy, Canton, and other prominent Baltimore neighborhoods.
• Just a 10-minute water taxi ride from Locust Point
• Located on the Green Route of the Charm City Circulator, a free bus service in downtown Baltimore.
• 11 miles from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport
Total Square Feet: 28,259 SF of retail/office space beneath 160 luxury apartment units
Parking Spaces: 115 parking spaces for residents; ample street parking for visitors and shoppers
Zoning: PUD (no zoning)