Management: Our highly trained professionals oversee all aspects of asset and property management for our diversified portfolio.
Learn More: Our asset and property management team is responsible for implementing strategy for asset optimization, while managing relationships with all of our numerous counterparties including tenants, banks, vendors, maintenance and support staff, local officials and all partners involved in the successful operation of our growing portfolio.
Asset and Property Management Services include:
- General lease administration and compliance
- Property level budgeting
- Financial analysis and strategy implementation for performance optimization
- Tenant relationship management / rent & operating expense collection
- Build-out/fit-out construction management
- Redevelopment / expansion of existing assets
- Management of the permitting/approval process with local jurisdictions
- Vendor bidding, selection, supervision and payment
- Tax assessment, review, consultation and payment
- Insurance policy review and management
- Coordination with accounting for financial statement preparation (internal analysis and lender compliance)